Here in our wonderful province of Ontario we have a wide variety of things that draw people to this wonderful province, the weather however, is not one of them. Our summers in particular can wreak havoc on weekend plans, and - sometimes, homes, with it fluctuating between extreme heat and shocking thunderstorms. So with all this heavy rainfall wearing down your gutters over the years, you may very soon find yourself in need of some new ones!
Some may think new gutters are an investment that can wait for later, but having a faulty gutter setup can lead to:
- Foundation damage- If gutters aren't directed away from your home with downspouts, your home will show signs of foundation settlement, foundation cracks, sticking windows and doors, and other dangerous symptoms.
- Poor indoor air quality- When moisture seeps into your basement or crawl space, the indoor air quality of your entire home is affected. Mold growth, musty smells, and other signs of lower indoor air quality occur.
- Flooding- Gutter Shutter downspouts will help protect your basement and crawl space from flooding during heavy rain. This will save you money, time, and stress spent on costly water damage repairs.
- Water damage- Downspouts also move water away from your roof, siding, windows, door frames, and exterior paint, further protecting your home.
- Harmful erosion- Pooled water can wreak havoc on your lawn and landscaping, decreasing curb appeal and home value.
Because it is important to ensure the safety and longevity of your home, the Gutter Shutter System ensures that while also keeping the bank account in mind with a LIMETIME warranty.
Along with the LIMETIME warranty, other features include:
- Lifetime No Clog Warranty- Will never clog or fill with debris
- No-Pull Guarantee- Will never pull away from your home for the lifetime of the structure
- Installs with certified GutterStud brackets every 24 inches for guaranteed stability
- Available in 18 colors, as well as custom colors
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Aesthetically similar to crown molding for a boost in curb appeal & home value
- Installs directly to fascia board completely independent of the roof
- Saves you money should you need a roof replacement, as you won't have to replace gutters at the same time
- Completely enclosed while still allowing for maximum water flow
- No vertical openings for debris
- Performs well on both steep & shallow roofs
- Designed & tested to handle heavy rainfalls using the principle of surface tension
Get in touch with The Foundation Guys Inc. today to schedule your free Gutter Shutter installation in Nepean, Ottawa, Orleans, and nearby.