At The Foundation Guys, we recommend the FlexiSpan® Foundation Crack Repair System to repair your leaking wall cracks. It's a patented, warrantied repair and a permanent solution. To repair a flooding or leaky wall crack, we follow these five steps:
- Installation of a Drainage System Or Drywell: If you're waterproofing your basement with WaterGuard® or other interior drainage system, the FlexiSpan® can be integrated with it to direct any potential leaks to your sump pump. Otherwise, a small dry well about 5-10 gallons in size is created at the base of the crack.
- The Polyurethane Sealant: We start by sealing the crack with a high-viscosity polyurethane polymer. This gets deep in the cracks to form a durable, flexible seal.
- Secondary Drainage Strategy: Your polyurethane polymer seal should never fail. If it ever does, 95% of the water should still be stopped from leaking in. To ensure a proper repair, we install a secondary layer of drainage on the basement wall -- one that will direct water to your basement drainage system or dry well.
- Finish the Repair: To keep your foundation walls looking great, we overlay your sealed wall crack with a polyurethane sealant. Light gray in color, it gives the repair a professional, finished appearance.
- Restore the Floor: After the wall crack has been repaired, the concrete floor is restored flush, with no gaps or openings. We pride ourselves on leaving our workplace clean and neat. The end result of the FlexiSpan® installation is a professional-looking, top-performing basement wall crack repair that includes a written warranty.
If you've noticed cracks or leaks in your basement walls, our wall crack sealing services are the solution you need. Call The Foundation Guys to get to get a free estimate on all our basement waterproofing services. We proudly serve in Kanata, Orleans, Ottawa, Nepean, Gloucester, Vanier, Richmond, Renfrew, Carleton Place, Smiths Falls and throughout the nearby areas.